Ergonomically designed and shaped for the golfer, the s.Vancouver Pro Waterproof Jacket is a lightweight, yet high-performing waterproof golf jacket rated to 8,000mm which means you’re protected from even heavy downpours and snow. The raglan panelled design uses the fabric’s own natural mechanical stretch with each panel to allow optimum movement through the swing. It is mesh lined for breathability and comfort, and is engineered for practicality at every turn, with waterproof zips, storm flap and Velcro storm cuffs, drawstring adjusters and fleece lined zip pockets.
- 100% performance polyester with ergonomic design with two-layer technical fabric construction combined with mesh lining
- Achieves waterproof rating of 8,000mm and breathability of 5,000g/m2/24h. Discover our golf waterproof and breathability rating guide here
- Matt waterproof lock down front zip in co-ordinating colour. Inner storm flap with chin guard
- Fleece lined handwarmer side pockets. Anti-snag velcro bonded cuff adjusters and storm cuffs
- Draw cord adjuster at waist and hem
- Contrast Sunderland of Scotland embroidery on right forearm. Contrast Sunderland S embroidery on back neck